Monday, March 30

This is why I love my job!!!! :)

Hi Lara!
I just wanted to say a big thank you to you on behalf of myself and Jade for all the work you did not only on the day but running around getting our guest book organised at the last minute! The day was awesome and I couldn't have asked for it to be any better! I absolutely love the photos on the website and cannot wait to see all of them when they are ready - you are obviously very talented if you were successful in making me look like a lady! lol No but honestly, everyone has commented not only on your work but your friendly personality, you have been so easy to work with and it really shows in the photos. Everyone has asked for your details for future weddings so im sharing the love! Thanks again Lara I hope you enjoyed yourself and I cant thank you enough! Look forward to catching up when the rest of the pics are ready! :)

Lauren & Jade

No comments: