Sunday, March 8

Lisa & Reece= L.O.V.E

Lisa & Reece truly had a beautiful wedding. Lisa looked absolutely stunning and Reece was very handsome in his white suit and I cant forget to mention his shoes ;) what a gorgeous couple together :)







Lisa & Reeces two beautiful children...they were so precious:)





What a beautiful family :)
















This is one of my favourites :) Romantic.......ahhhh!


We made a quick visit to Port Beach and we managed to get some fun shots :)






Thanks guys for sharing your lovely day with me, you are all wonderful :) x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lara, these are beautiful!! I absolutely love the ones at south cott by the limestone wall!! amazing! you are so very clever!! lisa and reece will love them!! and thank you so much again!! i had the most amazing time! lotsa love!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots Lara, they are just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Fantastic ! I love them !
I feel very proud to say that Lisa is my beautiful baby cousin .