Wednesday, May 14

East Coast...Singapore

I thought this was very funny... apparently the owners of the restaurant didn't want a signboard but by law they had to have one....so it's the "No Signboard" restaurant.. haha. We had dinner down at the east coast... the best chilli crabs I have ever had.... in fact the only chilli crabs I have ever had:) the kids enjoyed our photo shoot today because they just played in the water and built sand castles and I mainly did candid shots.... much to their happiness and mine!











I love this shot... it has a very old world feel to it. The ships in the background give it a feeling of how it may have been in war time. Although if you have ever been to Singapore this is what it is like all the time... we counted over 100 ships just waiting to go into the harbour. It was really quite an amazing feeling watching the ships on the water and then to look up and see so many Jumbo's flying in low to land. It was pretty awsome!

No comments: