Thursday, May 1

Singapore trip

Everything is back to normal now, after going to Singapore for a week and the kids back at school:)

Singapore is such a pretty place and boy! was it hot, the heat just sort of hits you straight in the face.... very Humid. My daughter Jaymin and I had a fabulous break.... if you can call a photo shoot every day while I was there a break... not really but it was good all the same. Staying with my very good friends in their 4 story condo was great, but I made her promise that next time I come over, she is to put me on the ground floor not the 4th floor, I think it was 52 stairs we had to climb every time we forgot to bring something down with us from our rooms.... believe me by the end of my stay if I had forgotten something, we did without:)

These are some of my favourite shots of the week, we basically went from one end of the Island to the other, which wasnt really that hard as it is such a tiny place.... with so many people and lots of high rise buildings. Our first location was the Singapore polo club... not bad for 2hrs sleep.




No comments: