Tuesday, September 18

Baby Indy!

Last week I flew to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland to visit my little brother. He and his beautiful wife have recently had their first new bub, I have been so desperate to go over and meet my new little niece "Indy Mae" 14weeks old. It's really hard having family living away out of state, I miss them so much! I spent a week with them and it was so wonderful getting to know Indy she is so perfect (a little bias) It was also quite touching watching my brother be a Dad with this little bundle, a new experience for him and she has him wrapped around her little finger already! :) I am so proud of him, he is the best Dad any child could ever want, he is lots of fun and has so much affection... it surely made my heart smile :) I love him so much and his little family! x














No comments: