Thursday, February 11

Helium Ballons, Ice Cream, 4 Friends and Lots of FUN!

Last Weekend I spent a few hours with these 2 gorgeous couples....They are both celebrating their 3 year wedding anniversary this year and they decided to spoil themselves and get some portraits done! We had a blast....they were so much fun! How could I not enjoy my job when I get to hang out with awesome couples like these guys.....Enjoy x

P.S. Dont forget to leave a comment, I'm always happy to hear what you think :-)

~Trista & John~




























~Ishi & Mark~































3 comments:

pinkcupcake said...

This was such an amazing day! so fun! Lara is great! She made us feel totally comfortable and the vibes she creates with people reflect the awesome photos! I am in love with her work and would never look else where for a photographer! Trying to think up an excuse for another session! Thank you so much for the beautiful moments you captured!

sue said...

They are great photos Lara! As always the BEST.........
Love your style

alison conklin said...

these are really fun. i love the ones on the pier. so very amazing!