Thursday, August 13

Wedding California, USA.

As you can imagine I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to shoot a wedding in California U.S.A. all the way across the other side of the world :-) Thank you to Charla & Craig for allowing me to spend time with them on their special day!! and Im sorry if you didnt get my accent :-) Here are a few of my favourites.






These next few are very special and emotional, Charla is waiting to see her man!!



















































2 comments:

Dennis Urbiztondo said...

OUTSTANDING photos Lara. I loved the expression's and post processing that you did on these. You gave them a very romantic feel. You are a great artist. Thanks for helping me on this wedding.

Unknown said...

Lara, these photos are amazing!! The way you captured the boys brought me to tears! Thank you so much for sharing our day with us, you did a wonderful job. We will never forget you!